Western Reserve Lace Society is a non-profit organization.
The Western Reserve Lace Society's purpose is to:
- Further knowledge of lace, both in making and identifying of bobbin lace, needle lace or tatting.
- To make the public aware of lace making through demonstrations and exhibits
- Provide a forum for lace makers to exchange ideas and techniques
- Serve as a clearing center for availability of books, supplies and special instructions
- To fulfill the social need of the group when interacting in the lace making process
- To encourage interest in lace making by bringing guests to meetings
- To provide workshops and field trips
IOLI has a website to assist lacers with questions, resources and anyone can join. Visit http://laceioli.ning.com/ Meetings are held on the 3rd Saturday of the month at the following location - see address listed below.
Meeting location: Long Tail Knits Shop, 9838 Valley View Road, Macedonia, OH 44056 Phone: (234) 808-4383
Meeting time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
2016 meeting dates
2017 meeting dates